Operational Risk & Regulation presents the 9th annual OpRisk Asia conference
Operational Risk & Regulation returns to Singapore in 2014 for the Asia Pacific installment of our global portfolio of operational risk management conferences.
The 9th Annual OpRisk Asia conference
25 & 26 June 2014
Marina Mandarin Singapore
Join us and operational risk, regulation and compliance professionals from around the Asia Pacific region for two days of cutting-edge insight and unrivalled learning opportunities. OpRisk Asia will place the spotlight on emerging trends and strategies to navigate the ever-changing landscape of operational risk management.
Key themes that will be covered include:
- Securing management confidence in the need for op risk techniques
- Improving internal controls - conducting risk and control self-assessment
- How to define, monitor and action operational risk appetite
- Facing the cyber threat
- Benefitting from op risk scenario programmes
- Scenario analysis - different estimation & validation techniques
- Adapting credit and market risk techniques for oprisk
- How operational risk can generate returns for the business