Welcome to the 8th annual OpRisk Asia Forum 2013
Now in it is 8th year, Operational Risk & Regulation magazine brings this well established event back to Singapore in June 2013.
Forecasts predict a third year of lacklustre growth in the advanced economies. The stress this causes throughout the financial world will manifest itself in a number of ways: fraud, money laundering, regulatory change and uncertainty, mistrust of banks and the risk of control failure.
Join us and senior operational risk management professionals from across the region to share their experiences and learn from industry leaders about their approach to challenges in the year ahead.
This year's comprehensive agenda will include discussions on operational risk management issues surrounding new regulation, cybersecurity, rogue trading and fraud, and oprisk management for new products, among other areas.
Highlights for 2013 include:
- Challenges in the implementation of Basel III
- Cultivating a sound firm culture: Lessons from the Libor scandal
- In-depth evaluation of strategies to tackle rogue-trading and fraud
- Challenges and pitfalls in measuring operational risk
- FATCA concerns
- Exceptional networking opportunity with the key regional regulators and leading Heads of OR and CROs from top-tier banks, buy-side firms and insurance companies
Registering from Singapore? - The Financial Sector Development Fund (FSDF) offers grants to financial organisations sending participants to events that meet qualifying criteria such as OpRisk Asia. To enquire, please contact the FDSF Secretariat directly on +65 6229 9396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org